Roatan real estate
Are you ready for something really new and improved about Roatan real estate?
There are so many agents working with Roatan real estate, how can you select?
- If you are a buyer, you want an advocate and a colleague who will guide and smooth your journey in all respects (not just real estate). That is us!
- If you are seller, you want low commissions and heavy advertising. You also want an advocate when it comes to the deal. Those are us, too.
- For most of the Realtors® on the island, buying and selling is a transaction. For us, it is personal, it is a bond. We care about you and we promote for your interests.
There are countless agencies and brokers working in the Roatan real estate market. We distinguish ourselves:
- The answer is YES! Via our extensive and deep network of professionals, we shall meet all of your real estate needs.
- We communicate! We are responsive and stay in communication with you for all of the needs that you entrust to our care.
- We become your partners and work with you. We tailor our extensive menu of services to your specific requirements.
- We care and it’s personal! We become connected to our clients and learn their real estate needs. We speak YOUR language!
For sellers: Our sales commission is 6% for deals under $1 million and 5% for deals $1 million and over. We are lower than all of the rest! Why? We are more efficient, our costs are lower, and we pass the savings on to you. And we advertise a lot! We push your property! We are not passive listers, waiting for calls, hoping for the best. You benefit from our impatience!
For buyers: We seek to understand the many sides of your tastes and your preferences. And then match you with what is available and even in some cases by approaching owners of properties that are not (yet) for sale. And our commission rate is much lower than market: 4.5% (depending upon Honduran law). We are your advocate for the terms and conditions you want. We are on the lookout for your interest in Roatan real estate!
Buying and Selling Process in Roatan